Saturday, November 24, 2012

Jabari Presents - 2AM Club

Jabari Presents - 2AM Club

Jabari Presents - 2AM Club I have watched these guys develop a really solid fan base over the past year and almost every NYC show I've been to has been sold out. Their movement is so grassroots and in pop-music that is not easy to come by. In this episode 2AM Club invites me to their warm-up rehearsal before a show and talks about their place in the music industry today. 2AM Club's debut album "What Did You Think Was Going to Happen" is available now! ATTN NYC: If you like what you see 2AM Club is having a show this Thursday, February 3rd at Webster Hall. I'll definitely be there, get your tickets here: bit.ly Brought to you by Nooka Producer: Stellar Creative, Opiyo Okeyo, Jabari Johnson Camera + Sound: Rand Rosenberg Opening: Joseph Humpay Music: Shawn Chrystoper, Neako Watches given to 2AM Club: Various Video Rating: 5 / 5

No comments:

Post a Comment